Features and Benefits
- Increases resistance to explosive spalling.
- Controls and inhibits the formation of intrinsic in cracking of concrete.
- Increases cohesion and reduces segregation.
- Reduces settlement and bleeding.
- Reduces plastic shrinkage and cracking from loads transfers.
- Provides improved durability.
- Impact and Shattering.
- Provides perfect placement of reinforcement.
Propex Conc Systems Intro Brochure
Solutions for new construction, maintenance, repair and renovation of structures.
- Surface Treatment
- Grouts and Anchors
- Repair and protection system
- Waterproofing and Sealants
- Adhesive products